VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES, Manufacturer of water treatment plant and waste water plant in the city of Perundurai, have field Experience of more than 10 years. Besides these activities, VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES is also involved in pumps distribution such as pressure boosting system and hydropnuematic system. VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES provides remarkable services like total plumbing and piping routing. VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES gives outstanding and amazing solutions for water reuse and recycles. In addition to these activities, VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES monitors and examines the overall water management process. VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES was promoted by a consortium of self-employed engineers, commercial graduates and management having professional aptitude with years of rich experience in design, manufacture, supply, erection and commissioning of water treatment plan.
VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES is a company that offers more than 10 years of design and management experience in primary water, civil and industrial wastewater treatment plants. We design and develop advanced technologies and solutions for the water treatment plants, with the recycling of the treated water up to 95%. In addition, we offer plants able to guarantee "Zero liquid discharge" (ZLD), with the total reuse of all treated water in the production process.
VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES has a great experience in water treatment coming from various sectors, such as tannery, textile, food and chemical industry, slaughterhouses, paper, drinks, etc. Particularly, our staff is specialised in the field of textile industrial discharge: we can define ourselves as LEADERS with 380 working installations all over the India. Our plants have a treatment capacity from 50 to 3000 cubic meters/day, depurating more than 800,000 cubic meters of water every day. We are currently working in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Maharashtra, Mathyapradesh and Haryana.
The service offered by VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES includes the engineering design, supply of machineries and materials, installation, start-up of the plant and the total and integrated management of the same. This global solution allows us to continuously update and develop best technological solutions in terms of process, management cost, choice of the equipment quality and process efficiency. We provide O&M and consulting services for both plants built by us, both for existing plants that need technical and economic improvements (Revamping).
Thanks to our great direct experience, we can offer customized solutions, supplying simple treatments for discharge into the river or into the sea, or supplying partial recycling plants in order to reuse the water in fire protection or irrigation systems. In addition, we can propose advanced technologies that allow the reuse of treated water (even total in ZLD plants) in any industrial production process. We can produce technological solutions even for relatively small spaces, for critical situations or special needs.
VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES remember you THE IMPORTANCE OF WATER FOR LIFE
Water is a natural limited resource and it is one of the most important things for the survival of the living organisms in our planet. You just need to think about our body: it is made of water for about the 70%. The water is not only important for the right working of our body, in fact it influences also the Earth's climate conditioning, it is basic for the life of animals and plants and moreover it is precious for the employment, the wellness and the hygiene of people.
We still have many countries, which have no water enough to guarantee the life and the wellness of their inhabitants; some data show that:
- Today there are at least 36 countries still living this situation such as Mexico, Bolivia, Mauritania, Ghana, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Kenya, Madagascar, Israel-Palestine, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, South Chorea
- One milliard and 800.000 people don't have an adequate supply of water
- A child from an underdeveloped country use a quantity of water which is 30-50 time less than the quantity used by a child living in a industrialize country
- From 5 to 10 million of men, women and children die by some illnesses caused by the polluted water: cholera, typhoid, hepatitis, dysentery, gastroenteritis and other illnesses One-fifth of the children of the Earth don't have water to live
- In the East Africa, every 15 seconds a child is dying because he cannot access to the safe drinking water
- The 71% of Somalia inhabitants cannot access to the safe drinking water, so one child out of seven die without reach one year of life
- In almost half of the safe drinking water, you can find amounts more or less accentuated of arsenic, which can cause alterations in the liver or in the blood and it can be dangerous for pregnant women as well
- Thanks to these data, we would like people to understand how important the water for the survival of our planet is. Today water demand has increased and it is becoming bigger and bigger than its disposability, this is the reason why humans should, in every situation, be careful and use this precious nature gift at best.
- VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES cares about this principle, developing the technology to produce safe and drinkable water and to treat industrial and civilians wastewater, in order to protect nature and the eco-environment.
WATER – THE BASE OF LIFE
Water is essential to life, irreplaceable and VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES core business. Indeed, every day we work towards the goal of providing people around the world with a sufficient supply of clean water.
As an international supplier of systems for:
- Drinking water treatment (WTP)
- Industrial and process water treatment
- Sea and brackish water desalination
- Municipal wastewater treatment (STP)
- Industrial wastewater treatment (ETP)
VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES – A Partner for the Complete Life Cycle
The VTP WATER TECHNOLOGIES range is based on a holistic life cycle model, extending from project development to long-term operation. The company enjoys international success as a DBO (Design-Build-Operate) and BOOT (Build-Own-Operate-Transfer) specialist.
- Complete water management with zero liquid discharge
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Raw Water Treatment Plants
- Equipments sales service WTP/STP/ETP
- Operational management
- Chemicals sales and service
- Laboratory equipments sales and service